Steba SV2 Sous Vide cooker
• The intrinsic flavour, the ingredients and the shape are best preserved by the Sous Vide method - Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
• „Overcooking“ is practically impossible - You get perfect results, every time.
• Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive meats.
• Easy cleaning - Just wipe of the interior with a soft cloth.
• Sous-Vide cooking (vacuum bag in water bath)
• Low temperature cooking
This appliance is for private and indoor use only and should not be used commercially.
• Sous-Vide cooker
• Stainless steel housing
• Allows precise cooking (max. 0,5ºC difference)
• Exact electronic temperature control up to 99ºC
• Efficient water circulation
• Low consumption! An example: The current consumption with cold water, which is heated to 63°C, and 24 hours of operation is just 2.9 kWatts!
• Illuminated LCD display for:
- selected temperature
- current temperature
• Selectable: Cº or Fº
• Timer (adjustable from 1 minute up to max 24 hours)
• 10 l volume
• For up to 40 portions simultaneously
• Easy cleaning
If the set time runs out and the device is not shut off, it continues to work for one hour. There is a “Peep” sound every minute.
Volt/Power: 220-240V/800 Watt
Outer Dim. (H/W/D in cm): 25,0 x 38,0 x 22,0
Inner Dim. (H/W/D in cm): 22,0 x 30,0 x 15,0
Housing: stainless steel / black
Weight: 3,5 kg